Team Management Systems Instruments (TMS)
We are accredited to use the whole suite of Team Management Systems (TMS) Profiling tools to help teams learn:
- what successful teams do (9 critical Work Function for Teams)
- how people prefer to work (Work Preferences)
These different instruments offer simple, practical, and powerful insights into individual and teamwork preferences and behaviours.
Anne Paterson is a Master Trainer of the Team Management Systems (TMS) and has used these tools with individuals and teams across a wide range of clients and industries.
Team Management Profile
Team members receive a 5,000 word report to help them:
- understand how they operate – both as individuals and as team members
- recognise different approaches to work and how these can contribute to effective teamworking
- value, and use, the different strengths from the Profiles within the team
- enhance team members’ skills in communicating and dealing with each other, and the people outside their team they need to work with (customers, clients etc)
Prior to the team session, all participants complete a Team Management questionnaire comprising 60 questions online.
At a team session, the team receives its own Team Plot showing the different work preferences in the team and individuals learn how to enhance their skills in communicating and dealing with each other and the people outside their team they need to work with (customers, clients etc). They also have fun!
Profiling Workshops can be run- face-to-face or virtually. One-on-one Profile debriefing and coaching are also available.