Leadership is both a science and an art. It is also an important responsibility and a great privilege. Our Leadership Development Programs have been designed to build leaders’ capability to lead effectively across different teams and roles and to develop their own unique and authentic leadership style. We focus on helping people leaders create the conditions for their people to succeed and we offer a range of options to support them.
Our Leadership Academy
Our Leadership Academy program offers an integrated and practical ‘blended learning’ approach to leadership development. Face to face trainer-led workshops are supported by on-line pre-work and post-work activities to reinforce the workshop learning. The workshops are tailored to meet client needs and use a variety of methodology and media to ensure learning is interactive, focused, and engaging. Activities include:
- creating and/or integrating online material to present information and case studies
- working together to share ideas, solve problems, discuss issues and solutions
- rehearsing behaviours and undertaking practical skill practices
- time for guided self-reflection and team discussions
Customised Leadership Development Programs
We offer Leadership Assessment tools, customised Training Workshops and Executive Coaching to support leadership development. Our Workshops include:
BrainSmart™ Change Leadership
Our BrainSmart Change Leadership program uses the latest findings from the world on Neuroscience to provide leaders and managers with the skills to:
- make change smarter and more sustainable
- apply the 3P’s of Change Leadership - Process, People and Performance - to implement effective change
- manage people’s reactions and minimise resistance to change
- build a culture where people are able to navigate change and thrive
People Leader as a Coach Program
This program provides leaders and managers with the skills to:
- incorporate coaching into their current role to develop their teams
- provide specific and meaningful feedback
- use a coaching framework (GROW) to plan for, and guide, coaching conversations
- undertake challenging conversations to raise issues and address declining poor performance
- apply a coaching process that results in clear agreements and commitment to action
The Program can be delivered as a blended learning option supported by an on-line workshop and optional follow-up one-on-one coaching.
Situational Leadership II Workshop
Situational Leadership II (SLII) is a model of leadership designed to be used by leaders and managers to build their team members’ competence and harness their commitment to achieve results. The Workshop helps leaders understand how to apply a range of leadership styles to influence and motivate people to achieve and sustain high performance. It also includes a self-analysis questionnaire to increase the leader’s self-awareness and knowledge of his/her own approach to leadership.
Using 360° Feedback
We know that the ability to be self-aware is a key component of Emotional Intelligence and is crucial for supporting our own personal journey of development. We also know from the world of Positive Psychology and Neuroscience that self-aware people are better able to manage themselves in ways which contribute to the success of the organisations they work in.
Our Academy provides an integrated approach to developing leaders and incorporates the use of assessment instruments to increase leaders’ self-awareness. Each tool is supported by coaching to debrief the assessment and to plan the follow-up development.
Genos Emotional Intelligence Assessments provide leaders with feedback on 42 behaviours of Emotional Intelligence (EI). There are different assessments for Leaders, Teams, Individual Contributors and a specific EI assessment for Sales Leaders.
360° Linking Skills (Team Management Systems) offers individuals multi-rater feedback on the leader’s perceived performance in 13 key managerial skills. It identifies respondents’ differing priorities and their levels of satisfaction with the skills demonstrated.