We offer leadership coaching in three separate formats:
- Coaching Skills Workshops for Managers/Team Leaders (People Leader as a Coach Program)
- One-on-one or small group coaching
- Learning Coach
People Leader as a Coach
Our People Leader as a Coach workshop is aimed at Managers and Team Leaders who need to develop the skills of coaching and feedback as effective management tools to facilitate the delivery of results and to develop individual capability.
Executive One-on-One and Group Coaching
Our individual and Group Coaching programs consist of a structured series of sessions or workshops (with telephone and email support) over an agreed period. We work with the client to:
- Assess the need for coaching and identify desired outcomes
- Where required, facilitate self-awareness through the use of assessment instruments and personality profiling tools
- Assist the individual or team with articulating their specific goals/requirements
- Coach the individuals or teams towards goal/objective achievement, and create a safe learning environment for this to happen in
- Provide appropriate exercises and activities to address and build on the required goals
- Develop support resources to sustain the change
Our Learning Coaches work with individuals and teams to re-inforce learning that has been acquired through attendance at formal training. The coaches help by supporting the transfer of the learning back to the workplace to maximise the organisation’s return on their investment in training and development.